CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Holidays Killed My Sewing Buzz...

Well thats not actually true... then again it is... I have been dying to quilt but because I've had all 4 children home for the past 6-8 weeks (cant remember exactly) draining me of EVERY scrap (no quilting pun intended - heheh) of energy I posess. So I have only been able to do a very little of anything to satisfy my creative hunger... *sigh* 
BUT!!! Having said that, I would have you know that two (instead of the original  1) of my minions will be heading off to school this Monday coming!! YIPPY FOR ME!! *Happy dance* 
This means that I will only have TWO - COUNT EM - TWO children at home!! My goodness what am I going to do with only TWO at home!!!???? I know! 
MORE QUILTING!!!   

LOL! HAHHAH! I'm so funny... *sigh* Save I'm the only one laughing...

What I was able to do over the holidays with all my loving distractions was start my "Oh My Stars" Quilt! I was only able to get out 3 stars - But Hey! Thats better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick right?? 
These are the three blocks thatI've done! 





 


Now that is a start right??!! I'll get more done soon when the children and I are back into the swing of things and have a rutine down packed! 

Must be off! Toodles! 

Trystan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment