CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

First try...





So! What do you think?? It's my first go at satin stitch!! I sat at my machine today and figured out how to do it and what the settings were... then did a practice till it looked correct then went ahead and did it - BAD MOVE!! I did it on the name sake wall hanging!! :O And did it WRONG! Well I had done it right... but not very well... :( So I ruined it and will have to do it again :'(!! *SHAME* 


On a brighter note I have created my own quilt! It probably has a proper name - But MEH! I've called it "The Crappy Scrappy Quilt"!! It is a quilt made of nothing but scrap squares and long thin bits of fabric. Not a thing matches on it and I was afraid it would look awful... But to my surprise and utter delight it looks pretty decent!! 


Toodles


Trystan





0 comments:

Post a Comment