CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

So NOT!

*SIGH* Today has been very VERY HOT! Not the best day for sitting in a small stuffy room, bent over a desk, covered in materials and a sewing machine, at the back of the house with the sun shining directly in through the window... So I didn't go into that room today ;) In stead I had my mind bursting with ideas to try and a very BIG list of things to do, of the which I had NO idea where to start... *Another very big and very drawn out sigh*... That list is still staring at me laughing very evilly I swear! But what is one to do?? Get over ones self and JUST DO IT! 


OKEY DOKEY!!! 


My list of to do's....


* Design and sew/ put together/ quilt/ stitch a name sake wall hanging for a dear friend's gorgeous son... (I've only not started it because I have absolutely NO boys patterns to go off... )

* Make three drink bottle overs for my nieces and nephew and two more for my dearest of friends little bumpkins... 


* Make a stitching keeper (So that all of the blocks I'm stitching don't get crushed when I'm not working on them) 


* Finish my January block of the month for my SISTERHOOD quilt... 


* Fix up my shameful looking first attempt at a sewing machine cover... 


I wonder if there is anything else immediate that I need to add to my list??? Probably plenty but MEH! This will do for now me thinks?? ^_^
I'm going to be one busy bee! 


Toodles... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment