CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GOOGLE IT!

I'm so excited to be apart of this!! What? You ask! OK - I'll tell you! 

A Monthly Block Swap!!! YIPPY!! 

Are you excited too?? This is the first time that I've been involved with something like this!! And I can't wait to get started!!

I'm now proudly apart of a blog called http://quiltblockswap.blogspot.com/ 

The lovely lady I'm making a block for is named Jen and she lives all the way over in Pennsylvania (where ever the heck that is -_^) and loves Batiks fabrics and has asked for a log cabin block to be done in them...

I'll be honest with you... I've never done a log cabin EVER and have no idea what Batiks fabrics even look like!! :O I think I'm in over my head here already and I've not even begun! 

ARH! But wait! I've just had a BRILLIANT thought! 

GOOGLE IT!! 

Thank the my lucky stars for GOOGLE!! If I need to find anything - GOOGLE IT! and in a few seconds it'll be right before your eyes!! *SIGH* Gotta love technology when it works!!  
ANYWAYS....

Here are the images I came up with... 

This is Batiks... or a type of Batiks... I think?? ANYONE please correct me if I'm wrong!

And this is a log cabin block... I'm sure we've all seen one before... I know I have - but I've never as yet have I actually attempted one! No time like the present to learn eh?!! :/ Just hope I don't stuff it up! I'd hate to be sending something ghastly for my first blog swap! :(

I might have to go shopping in search for these Batiks fabrics... Oh no! What a shame! More trips to the quilting store!! LOL -_^!!

I'll let you know how I go!! 


Toodles

Trystan


0 comments:

Post a Comment