CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update - The Plan...

Righty-O then! Here it is! I worked on one thing on Friday night that needed my attention... It was my very first table runner... I'm pretty happy with it and am thinking of doing an entire quilt in this style! 

Before 



Each of the squares you can see are individual and so I have just moved them into different patterns to see which style I like the best... 

This was what I made...
After...



I like it! And that is just as well coz it's going on my dining room table!! lol!! 
What do you think?? This being my first attempt at this style of quilting and of a table runner in general, I'm pretty happy with the results. Regardless of the fact that I can see that many mistakes its not funny... But alls well that ends well... I have made it and now know what to do the next time to improve on it and I know where i went very wrong, So the next time I make one I'll get it spot on!! 

I'm happy with my efforts of the night - meaning there is one less "Unfinished" project on my shelf! I have an inkling that this is going to be a regular thing!! Hummm?? I might even as a friend to come and stay the night so we cant get twice as much done ^_^!! lol!! 

I hope your Friday night was a success like mine was !! 

Toodles

Trystan

0 comments:

Post a Comment