CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

SURPRISE!!

Well wasn't I as proud as punch the other day when I toddled down my drive to my mail box to be greeted with a wonderful thing! A package! And who was it from? Bee!! My quilting sister no less!! Inside was the most beautiful thing that Id ever been given... A pin cushion ring! 







It was such a lovely, unexpected surprise, and it truly brightened my day!! It was custom made just for me too!! Bee knows me too well! I ADORE the fabric used!! Bee and my other sister, Miranda, have matching button and "LOVE" word ones too that were custom made just for them!!    


I'm cheering!! YIPPY for surprises and loving sisters who know me!! 


Toodles


Trystan

1 comments:

Little Creatable said...

:D I'm so glad you LOVE it :D

Post a Comment