CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

First Paid Job


(Let's see if Blogger will do this post via email!)

My mum saw a mug rug I had made as a gift for someone a few weeks back and asked if I would be willing to make her some so she could give them as gifts etc... I said sure, not thinking anything of it. Later I discovered that she intended on paying me for my works! So this is my FIRST paid job! How brilliant is that!??? I have set out to complete her order ASAP by making (as she has requested) three as thank you's gifts, one as a birthday gift and two matching ones that are just because gifts. Here is what I've done so far! What do you think??? I've not yet finished one of the thank you gift rugs nor have I finished/ barely started the two just because ones... thankfully my mumma is a patient client and is understanding of my 4 loving distractions!! Lol! I will keep you posted on how the mug rugs come along!

Toodles!

Trystan

0 comments:

Post a Comment