CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Table Runner Gift...

The other day I received a phone call from my mother in law to invite my girls and I out to lunch for my sister in laws birthday! Holly Molly! I forgot her birthday! :O What was I suppose to do for a gift??!! Money was scarce and so I was left with my hands as inspiration for the gift... I dove through my craft idea folders and found many things I thought she might like but nothing that I'd be able to make in time for the lunch that day!
In the end I decided on a table runner that was simple and classy... I knew it would not be ready in time but at least I could make a start right??!! So I cut everything out before we left for the lunch.
By the next morning I had finished the gift and was mighty pleased with myself and my efforts! And was praying that my SIS in law was just as happy with the results as I was!

To be perfectly honest I didn't want to give the table runner away... I wanted it! Lol

I sent a text to my SIS in law saying, "Your gift is ready to be picked up now!" Lol I'm such a dag!

Anyways, she liked her gift and all's well that ends well!

This is the picture of the magazine's table runner and the other is of my runner!

What do you think??? Well I'm a tad chuffed with myself! Lol ill have to make myself one!

Toodles!

Trystan

0 comments:

Post a Comment