CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

* Happy Dance *

I finished my Sudoku quilt last week sometime and am proud as punch to show you a photo of it... 
Here it is! My finished product! And I'm mighty proud of it! Even if I do say somyself! Its my first completed quilt that I have done entirely on my own from woe to go AND its the.first quilt I've ever made that I'm heartilysatisfied with! *does ahappy dance* 
The other picture isof a spot on my quilt where I received some loving help from my youngest blossom. AsI sat hand stitching the binding down,Milly- who is just learning to toddle-came up to me with the brightest ofgrins, face and hands covered in chocolate to show off how good of a walker she had now become- when suddenly she tripped and landed in my lap hands and face sprawled all over my lovely nearly finished quilt... *lovingly sigh* this quilt already has  memories... Thank goodness for nappy san... ;-)  I love it!

P.s... This my first post via email, so please forgive me of all the mistakes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment