CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Two in the Bed...

Last week some time, my second youngest was having a really rough night... It took over two hours to help her get settled again! I tried everything! My bed, her bed, out in the lounge, with her older siblings and even with the dog! Vini was sleeping next to me on the floor when in trudged my little miss dragging her little couch with her! She put it next to Vini then dashed off to get a few things... A blanket, pillow, bottle, glowy and Franky (Franky being the name she calls her little cuddle blanket as she can't get her mouth around blanky...)
So after many a trip back and forth, I helped her set up in the hopes that she would drop  off to sleep coz I was beginning to get cranky pants!
She insisted that Vini have a blanket too... *sigh* I was ready to do anything to get her to bed by this stage, so off I stumbled and came back with a towel (no way was the dog gonna get a quilt of mine like little miss demanded- I'm sorry Son! I love u - but there is a limit...and your smell is it!)

So this is the picture of the two of them! Snug as a bug in a rug!

Trystan

0 comments:

Post a Comment