CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

BURSTING with ideas!!!

The last time my QS came to visit me sh bought me a blue spiral bound book... She told me that it was for all of my randoms... Like idea's, thoughts, pictures I like, websites... everything to do with me and my sewing... and anything else random ;)




OK! Hold on! It may be a bit plain at the moment but what is that saying?? "Don't judge a book by its cover!" I'll get on to ASAP and "BLING" it up a bit and by the next time you see it WILL be a BEAUTY!!!
Some of the ideas I have ion there are bags, pillows, sewing machine covers, key rings, quilts, chair bags, baby name sake wall hangings, baby blocks, pictures of my fav things like mushrooms and hot air balloons as well as sketches and tracings...
It sounds like a hold bunch of things and as if the book is already full but its not... I still have so many ideas...
Brie suggested that I take my book every where with me because you never know when and idea might just HIT you and you need to write it or draw it down before it escapes!  SO! All I need to do is squeeze it in my nappy bag somewhere in between the poo bags and the wipes!! ;D LOL! You know I love you Bee!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment