CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sisterhood...

My sister, Brie, shares my passion for quilting... in fact she set this blog up for me and is encouraging me to blog my progress and sell what I make... I not only quilt but have begun to sew other things like wall hangings, drink bottle covers, baby toys, bags and a few other things.


Together, she and I have decided to do a quilt that represents each of our very different quilting styles and likes into one brilliant and very individual quilt! We have named it "Sisterhood". 


There is a theme to this quilt as well as colours so that we dont get too side tracked and end up with one wacky and colorfully odd quilt. The theme of the quilt is "Water" and the main colours are Blue, Purple and Green. There is no pattern for this quilt so we are making it up as we go along. We need to design one block each per month and make two of it, one for Brie's quilt and one for mine. The block must include the theme and the colours of quilt.


This month has seen the commencement of this massive and fun project!! I will keep you posted on my progress. 


Toodles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment