CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Learning in Progress...

I was going to write a up a creation experience for each of my makings... But I've decided that that type of venture is going to make for a very numb bottom and many MANY blog posts!! 
So Instead I'm going to put pictures up of all of the things that I've made so that you can see it all :) 


I made this for my husbands grandmother for Christmas last year


I made this for my little girl for her 4th birthday last year...



This was a gift for my mother for Christmas...


This little bear I made with a girlfriend of mine... She created her and then I did one of her classes... Be Creative With Amy 


This was my first attempt at a drink Bottle Cover... It was not really that good but as I have made more I have discovered better more efficient ways to make them. 


This is my second attempt... its a little better...


My third go... Almost perfection!! (In my opinion ;D!)


I had an idea one night and wanted to see if it would work or not... It did... but it could have been done better, you know?? So now that I've made it once and taken notes I will make more with all of the improvements...



This was made for my son for school... I thought I was really good till he took it to school and I saw other ones that were made properly... :( But that is ok... I'll learn...




The moral of this post I suppose is that I am still learning... Everything is a work in progress!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment