CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Crumbs! I forgot...

Bother Dash! I forgot to introduce you to some one very special to me. Without her none of this would be possible...Her name is Trixi...

We have been together now for around 6years, and to be perfectly honest with you, I have ignored her for the better part of 5 1/2 of those years - much to my utter shame! My Husband bought her for me from his mother (an excellent quilter if I may say so!), in the hopes that I might mend his pants and take the hems up on them... he still takes his pants to his mothers to this very day!! LOL!! 

When I was at a difficult time in my life and having discovered a very real need of escaping from the world, I went in search of a friend I could use who would not reject me, or get sick of me or criticize me when i made a boo boo. A friend who would follow me every where, but not get under my feet unless I wanted her there and who wouldn't mind me waking her in the middle of the night to bash out my frustrations on!! 
(and the good thing is she doesn't care if I'm dressed to the nines or in my trackies with fuzzy hair!!) 

AND SO...

We rekindled our long lost friendship one wet, cold and very rainy day. 

SO there! Now you have it! You have met my dear friend Trixi... 

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment