CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Set Up

This is my first post on my new blog and I'm sooooo excited!!! Please bare with me as I fumble around trying to firguring out how to work this thing!! It might take me a bit to get it together as I don't have a working computer and am doing this from my mobile phone.

Iv already sewn a few things but I'll admit they need much "Tweeking" before I deem them fit for sale... You see I'm am a bit of a perfectionist and believe that if you pay for something you ought to get value for money.

Since this blog is still in the making I have decided to let those who read this, to help me creat it and help me dicide the things that I will make...
Here is a list of my items I'm thinking of making:

* Drink bottle covers
* Chair bags
* Hand bags
* Quilts
* Taggie blankets
* Baby stuffed cubes
* Baby toys

Does anyone have any more ideas?? All ideas are very welcome. I'll update you soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment